New five-year unlimited kilometre warranty as standard extends after-sales care for Ford customers
- New five-year unlimited kilometre warranty now standard across the full Ford lineup – including commercial vehicles, Ranger now has the class leading standard warranty in the pick-up 4×4 segment
- The five year, unlimited kilometre warranty extends Ford Australia’s comprehensive after-sales care package, which already includes Sat Nav updates, Auto Club Membership (with Roadside Assistance), Loan Car and Service Price Promise
- The warranty applies to all new vehicles delivered from May 1, 2018
Ford Australia is now offering customers a five-year unlimited kilometre Ford Express New Vehicle Warranty, as standard on all new vehicles, including Ford’s highly acclaimed commercial vehicle range. The warranty applies to all new vehicles delivered from May 1, 2018 and replaces Ford’s three year 100,000 kilometre offering.
Ford Australia has been building a comprehensive after-sales care package since 2012, which already includes highly competitive offerings for customers such as Sat Nav updates, Loan Car, Auto Club Membership (with Roadside Assistance) and Service Price Promise. The addition of a five-year unlimited kilometre warranty extends the after-sales care package even further, offering customers additional peace of mind when purchasing a new Ford.
“This is another step in our transformation plan,” said Graeme Whickman, President and CEO of Ford of Australia. “We’re transforming our dealerships, our products, our customer service and ownership experience, and today we’re introducing a five-year unlimited kilometre warranty to offer even more value for our customers.”
As Australians continue to pivot towards commercial vehicles, and with more buyer types choosing these vehicles for commercial and daily use, Ford is pleased to include its commercial vehicle range in the new warranty offering.
“Our Ranger and Transit owners rely on their vehicles and we want them to know Ford’s got them covered for five years and unlimited kilometres,” said Whickman.
“At five years and unlimited kilometres, Ranger has the class leading standard warranty within the pick-up and cab chassis segment,” he added.
“This is not a special offer, it’s what customers have been asking for and it’s what we are delivering today,” said Whickman. “We will continue to innovate and find new ways to provide the best service and benefits we can for our customers.”
The new warranty complements Ford’s already extensive after-sales care offering, at participating dealers, which includes:
- Loan Car – To help keep customers on the road when getting a scheduled service, Ford offers a Loan Car program.
- Service Price Promise – With Ford’s Service Price Promise, customers will know what they are going to pay for a standard service before they even come in by using Ford’s Service Calculator available at ford.com.au.
- Auto Club Membership – State Auto Club Membership and Roadside Assistance for up to 12 months is included when customers complete a scheduled service, for up to seven years/unlimited kilometres.
- Sat Nav map Update – SYNC® 3 vehicles with Satellite Navigation receive yearly map updates for up to seven years with scheduled servicing and SYNC® 2 vehicles with Satellite Navigation receive yearly map updates until September 2024.
For full terms and conditions on Ford Australia’s after-sales care package, please visit ford.com.au
Ford’s new five-year, unlimited kilometre warranty has no buyer type restrictions and all Ford Genuine and Ford Licensed accessories fitted to vehicles prior to vehicle delivery are covered by the warranty.