35mm Nitrogen Gas Shock Absorbers
Tough Dog Nitrogen Gas shock absorbers have been designed with control and comfort in mind.
Nitro gas shocks are built with multi stage velocity sensitive valving to ensure the shock is capable of performing at any speed. As the shock moves faster to absorb small bumps in the road like corrugations, the valving in the shock responds to maintain the ride control characteristics. These shocks are perfectly suited to light and medium four wheel drives and vehicles with leaf sprung suspension.
- 35mm Internal bore and piston with twin tube design
- Low pressure nitrogen gas to eliminate fade for better performance and comfortable ride
- Double chrome-plated shaft
- High temperature, all weather fluid
- Custom designed for each application
- OEM or longer length shocks to suit standard or raised 4WDs for maximum articulation, comfort, safety & durability
- 2 Year/40,000km warranty (conditions apply)
Tough Dog offer such a wide range of products for so many different vehicles and vehicle configurations.
It is very easy to fall into the trap of buying the incorrect suspension components to suit your vehicle and your needs. For example, the suspension needs for your vehicle are vastly different if you do the odd trip on gravel roads with no accessories fitted to your vehicle as opposed so someone who goes on long distance high difficulty terrain over extended times and have a bulbar, winch, twin spare tyres and a roof rack fitted to your vehicle. Fitting incorrectly rated suspension components to your vehicle drastically effect its handling and your driving experience.
Our main aim is customer satisfaction and its because of this fact we ask that you use the form below to send us the details of your vehicle along with the product that you prefer so that we can tailor the best suspension set up for your vehicle and your needs.
Have you shopped around? We will also price match!
Things we need to know:
- Year, make and model of your vehicle – I.e- 2007, Toyota Hilux
- Body Style – I.e- Wagon, Dual Cab, Single Cab etc
- Accessories –I.e- steel or alloy bulbar, winch, steel rear bar with twin spare wheel carriers, roof rack etc
- What you do with your vehicle – Long distance touring, weekend warrior, farm/work ute etc
- What you want- I.e- New shock absorbers, new springs or a full kit.