53mm Bore ‘Ralph’ Shock Absorbers
The Tough Dog ‘Ralph’ shock is the largest 4WD shock on the market. We redesigned shocks originally intended for prime movers to suit 4WD applications.
The Ralph shock has a massive 53mm bore and 22mm chrome piston rod, all housed in a 70mm casing. These big dogs carry so much oil, they will run cool over even the toughest of terrain. If you drive a fully laden off road tourer, these are the shocks for you.
- Huge 53mm bore
- Twin tube design
- High temperature, all weather oil
- 22mm double chrome-plated rod
- Additional welding on all studs & eye rings
- Multi stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Rod wiper seal and multi lip seal
- Hydraulic rebound stop
- 3 Year/60,000km warranty (conditions apply)
- Year/40,000km warranty in 100 Series IFS (conditions apply)
- year warranty in mining applications (conditions apply)
Tough Dog offer such a wide range of products for so many different vehicles and vehicle configurations.
It is very easy to fall into the trap of buying the incorrect suspension components to suit your vehicle and your needs. For example, the suspension needs for your vehicle are vastly different if you do the odd trip on gravel roads with no accessories fitted to your vehicle as opposed so someone who goes on long distance high difficulty terrain over extended times and have a bulbar, winch, twin spare tyres and a roof rack fitted to your vehicle. Fitting incorrectly rated suspension components to your vehicle drastically effect its handling and your driving experience.
Our main aim is customer satisfaction and its because of this fact we ask that you use the form below to send us the details of your vehicle along with the product that you prefer so that we can tailor the best suspension set up for your vehicle and your needs.
Have you shopped around? We will also price match!
Things we need to know:
- Year, make and model of your vehicle – I.e- 2007, Toyota Hilux
- Body Style – I.e- Wagon, Dual Cab, Single Cab etc
- Accessories –I.e- steel or alloy bulbar, winch, steel rear bar with twin spare wheel carriers, roof rack etc
- What you do with your vehicle – Long distance touring, weekend warrior, farm/work ute etc
- What you want- I.e- New shock absorbers, new springs or a full kit.