Winch Cable/Recovery Strap Dampner
1 in stock
When you are out in the bush and miles from help safety is essential.
When winching the loads and forces at play can be massive and when things break or come undone to potential for injury is high.
Therefore it is essential that when you are winching you place a cable dampner over the winch line to absorb the recoil in the event of a cable/rope failure.
- High visibility heavy weight PVC construction
- Internal pocket ideal for additional weights
- Wide Velcro™ strips for easy and secure fastening
- 1.1kg gross weight (meets competition standards)
- Absorbs the shock and encourages a strap or cable to drop should it fail during the recovery process