45mm Big Bore 9 Stage Adjustable Shock Absorbers
These tough puppies are the largest bore externally adjustable shocks available on the market. There is nothing that can compare to the 45mm bore in a 70mm outer casing. This is one serious shock.
The 9 stages of adjustment mean you can control the firmness of your shocks easily, and adapt to the conditions as required. Choose a firmer ride for your highway travels, and then dial them down when it’s time to get down to business. 45mm big bore adjustables are designed for big lift applications up to six inches over factory in some vehicles. Our adjustable shocks are built tough for the Aussie outback. As well as the Foam Cell insert to combat shock fade, the 45mm adjustable also incorporate an ABS plastic dust shield as well as an external dust wiper seal to protect the shock’s internals from grit which can damage the oil seals around the chrome rod. When fully extended, the shock is at its most vulnerable to damage from side load. The internal bump stop and piston rod guide ensure the shock is supported at the extremes of its travel. Our big bore shocks also have a DU bushing fitted internally to protect the seals from damage caused by side load at full extension.
- 45mm internal bore
- 70mm external casing
- 22mm chrome plated rod
- High temperature, all weather oil
- Foam cell technology
- 9 Stage external adjustment
- Additional welding on all studs and eyerings
- 2 Year/40,000km warranty in 0-50mm applications. (conditions apply)
- 1 Year/20,000km warranty in 50mm or higher applications. (conditions apply)
Tough Dog offer such a wide range of products for so many different vehicles and vehicle configurations.
It is very easy to fall into the trap of buying the incorrect suspension components to suit your vehicle and your needs. For example, the suspension needs for your vehicle are vastly different if you do the odd trip on gravel roads with no accessories fitted to your vehicle as opposed so someone who goes on long distance high difficulty terrain over extended times and have a bulbar, winch, twin spare tyres and a roof rack fitted to your vehicle. Fitting incorrectly rated suspension components to your vehicle drastically effect its handling and your driving experience.
Our main aim is customer satisfaction and its because of this fact we ask that you use the form below to send us the details of your vehicle along with the product that you prefer so that we can tailor the best suspension set up for your vehicle and your needs.
Have you shopped around? We will also price match!
Things we need to know:
- Year, make and model of your vehicle – I.e- 2007, Toyota Hilux
- Body Style – I.e- Wagon, Dual Cab, Single Cab etc
- Accessories –I.e- steel or alloy bulbar, winch, steel rear bar with twin spare wheel carriers, roof rack etc
- What you do with your vehicle – Long distance touring, weekend warrior, farm/work ute etc
- What you want- I.e- New shock absorbers, new springs or a full kit.