Tough Dog Leaf Springs
Designed in Australia, Tough Dog leaf springs offer a spring pack for just about any application you might require. Our springs are a proven performer in any situation.
Tough Dog leaf springs are a truly progressive rate leaf spring. Each leaf is set slightly higher than the leaf above so there is contact along the whole length of each leaf. There are single stage and two stage springs available for different applications. Primary and secondary stage leaves ensure that the vehicle’s ride remains uncompromised. As the spring is compressed under load, the heavier second stage leaves come into play to prevent excessive sag & remove high stresses from the primary stage.
- Precision mandrel & die-formed
- Oil quenched, hardened & tempered for maximum life.
- Military wrap for safety
- Accurately heat-treated
- Manufactured from high grade spring steel
- Anti-friction pads in most applications
- Pre-stressed to maintain ride height
- Diamond cut ends
- Load rate tested
- 2 year/40,000km warranty
Tough Dog offer such a wide range of products for so many different vehicles and vehicle configurations.
It is very easy to fall into the trap of buying the incorrect suspension components to suit your vehicle and your needs. For example, the suspension needs for your vehicle are vastly different if you do the odd trip on gravel roads with no accessories fitted to your vehicle as opposed so someone who goes on long distance high difficulty terrain over extended times and have a bulbar, winch, twin spare tyres and a roof rack fitted to your vehicle. Fitting incorrectly rated suspension components to your vehicle drastically effect its handling and your driving experience.
Our main aim is customer satisfaction and its because of this fact we ask that you use the form below to send us the details of your vehicle along with the product that you prefer so that we can tailor the best suspension set up for your vehicle and your needs.
Have you shopped around? We will also price match!
Things we need to know:
- Year, make and model of your vehicle – I.e- 2007, Toyota Hilux
- Body Style – I.e- Wagon, Dual Cab, Single Cab etc
- Accessories –I.e- steel or alloy bulbar, winch, steel rear bar with twin spare wheel carriers, roof rack etc
- What you do with your vehicle – Long distance touring, weekend warrior, farm/work ute etc
- What you want- I.e- New shock absorbers, new springs or a full kit.