Tanami 72L/min 12V Air Compressor
1 in stock
Whether you get offroad every weekend, or just need to have something on hand, this compressor will handle the job.
Tyre pressures of road are essential for maximising traction and tyre life. It is important that you re-inflate your tyres before you get back on the black top and head home. Running low pressures on the highway at speed can heat your tyres up and cause damage or worse, premature failure.
A compressor is another essential piece of offroad kit.
This 12v Air Compressor Features
- Inflates the average 4WD tyre from beach pressures to road pressures approximately 120 seconds
- Heavy duty cast alloy 40mm cylinder bore
- .48 HP motor
- 72L per minute of flow
- Very high 150 PSI pressure ceiling
- Built in safety thermal overload protects you from running your compressor to hot
- Rubberised dampner point reduce the vibration and noise created by the compressor
- 8 meter air hose included
- 2.4 meter power cables with alligator clips for direct battery terminal connection
- Quick release and positive connection brass fittings – includes 3 valve adapters
- Inline radial pressure gauge that reads up to 60 PSI
- Carry bag included
Tanami 72L/min 12V Air Compressor on Instagram
Want to share your instagrams of you with your Tanami 72L/min 12V Air Compressor? Use the #oztrailtanami hash tag.