Biolite Camp Stove 2
Out of stock
Turn fire into electricity using wood
The award-winning BioLite CampStove’s latest upgrade, the Biolite CampStove 2, features 50% more power, an integrated battery, and an updated LED dashboard for improved control and feedback. Burning only wood, the CampStove 2’s fan creates a smokeless fire that can cook meals and boil water in minutes while turning its heat into usable electricity. Compatible with the KettlePot and Portable Grill, cook up wood-fired meals and charge devices using only the sticks around you.
The BioLite CampStove 2 generates usable electricity for charging LED lights, mobile phones, and other personal devices. Setup is easy, fuel is free, and flames are hyperefficient with performance on par with white gas stoves.
Save hundreds over the life of your stove by not having to buy fuel canisters again. You also save weight not carrying the canisters and you never have to worry about running out of fuel.
Biolite Flex Light included.
Biolite Products are backed by a 1yr warranty.
- Fuel: Biomass – twigs, pine cones, wood pellets
- Weight: 935g
- Battery: 2600 mAh
- Inputs/Outputs: Micro USB charge-in; USB charge out
- Live Power Output: 3 watts peak TEG generated; 5V, 2A USB output
- Fan Speeds: 4
- Boiling Times: 4.5 minutes to boil 1 liter of water. Boiling times vary by strength of fire
- Packaged size: 127mm x 201mm
- Compatible Devices: Powers most USB-chargeable devices including smart phones
- Lumens (Flex Light): 100 Lumens, tap on/off, powered via USB
- USB Power Output: Max Continuous: 2W @5V, Peak: 4W @5V
- Included: CampStove
- CampStove 2
- Stuff Sack
- USB Cord
- On-board Battery: Integrated 2600 mAh battery charges devices with or without a live fire (New addition from previous model)
- Smart LED Dashboard: Real time feedback on fire strength, power output and fan speed settings (New addition from previous model)
- USB Charge put with 50% more power: Updated thermoelectrics create even more electricity from fire (Updated in new model)
- Internal Fan Jets: 4 fan speed settings circulate air for improved combustion and efficiency (Up from 2 in previous model)
- Scalloped Pot Stand: Triangulates pots and pans for stable cooking surface and diverts flames away from powerpack
- Honeycomb Heat Mesh: Protective barrier keeps CampStove cool to the touch
- Lightweight Aluminum Legs: Fold up and away for nested portability
Inside The Tech:
- Heat: BioLite’s patented core technology captures waste heat from the fire through a heat probe attached to the orange powerpack.
- Electricity: Heat is converted into electricity via a thermoelectric generator. This powers a fan and sends electricity to a USB charging port. Excess power is stored in interal battery.
- Air: The internal fan forces air back into the burn chamber dramatically improving combustion and creating a cleaner, more efficient burn.
Hear from the engineer exactly how it works:
|Dimensions||250 × 120 × 140 mm|
Biolite Camp Stove 2 on Instagram
Want to share your instagrams of you with your Biolite Camp Stove 2? Use the #biolitecampstovezone hash tag.